Re: Recommend an email index tool for Emacs?

From: Charles philip Chan
Subject: Re: Recommend an email index tool for Emacs?
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 14:36:53 -0500

On 31 Dec 2006, sdl.web@gmail.com wrote:

> It seems Gnome is adopting another tool -- tracker (doesn't depend on
> Gnome at all). It is new, so there isn't an Emacs interface to it.

I have heard about Tracker, but I haven't read up on it until now- it
looks interesting. I am glad that Gnome is going to adopt
freedsektop.org's Tracker instead of sticking with Beagle (which I have
no kind words for).

Charles

--
panic("Aarggh: attempting to free lock with active wait queue - shoot Andy");
        linux-2.0.38/fs/locks.c