Re: Backup Blacklist

From: Matthew Flaschen
Subject: Re: Backup Blacklist
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 20:13:51 -0500

Juanma Barranquero wrote:
> On 1/2/07, Matthew Flaschen <matthew.flaschen@gatech.edu> wrote:
>
>> Changing the default directory to the empty string fixed that.
>
> Hmm, I don't think that's correct.

Well, your way (file-name-nondirectory) is better.  I didn't know about
that function.  However, none of the scripts work overall, your old way,
 with my modification, or with your new code. I was testing it wrong.
Apparently, emacs stopping backing up a file if you delete the backup
while it's running.  But this only lasts until you exit emacs.

The prompt comes up, but the script just doesn't work; the files still
get backed up.

Matthew Flaschen