Re: postscript output?

From: Jan Brosius
Subject: Re: postscript output?
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 16:10:09 +0100

James Cloos wrote:
"Jan" == Jan Brosius <jan.brosius@skynet.be> writes:

Jan> I have done this and I get a buffer called *Postscript*.  Is it
Jan> possible to preview this buffer in Emacs in another buffer?

So you want to see what the generated PostScript code will print out
when sent to a printer?

To get the output into an Emacs buffer, you'd have to call gs rather
than gv, specifying one of the image backends Emacs can grok, and have
that output to a buffer.  It is doable, but I'd need to bone up on the
Can you tell me where I can find this documentation?

Thanks
Jan
docs to figure it out.

-JimC