Re: Horizontal scrollbar in emacs

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: Horizontal scrollbar in emacs
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:00:02 +0100

"marijuanated@gmail.com" <marijuanated@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi All,
>
> Is horizontal scrollbar implemented anywhere in emacs?? Googling did
> not lead me anywhere. Also is it possible to implement it using
> emacs-lisp??

See (info "(emacs)Misc X")

  `-hb'
  `--horizontal-scroll-bars'
       Enable horizontal scroll bars.  Since horizontal scroll bars are
       not yet implemented, this actually does nothing.

What do you mean by « implement it using Emacs-lisp »? You want to
create a small buffer that acts like a scrollbar ? Sounds feasible.

--
 |      Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac     |  La meilleure façon                    |
 |         Epita/LRDE Promo 2007     |     de ne pas avancer,                 |