MY window tree!

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: MY window tree!
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 01:17:18 +0100

Hi!

I've been playing around with window-tree to do the following :
- On M-x foo, a window is created on the extreme left of the frame,
containing a buffer called *Bar*,
- On M-x foo again, with the buffer *Bar* on the left, this window is
removed.

Problem is, this can't be done with a simple split. So my first idea
was to reduce the frame to one window, split it: left would be *Bar*
and restore the window-tree in the right part.

Of course, this can't work, because if I use delete-other-windows, the
windows are ... deleted. So, can't be restored.

I can't find a way to do this simply, and I wonder if there is :-)

How would you do?

--
|  À quoi bon user des douzes pieds de         Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac |
|  l'alexandrin si ces dames s'épuisent     cadilh_m - Epita 2007 - CSI |