Colors revert to default in new frame

From: dvandyck
Subject: Colors revert to default in new frame
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:29:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I used customization to change some colors from font lock and selection.

They work fine in the initial frame, but when I create a new frame they
revert to their defaults, while others remain the way I set them.

How can I tell emacs I want the colors I customized in ALL frames?

thanks

Dries

P.S. I run Emacs.app version 23 on Mac OS X