Re: Add a submenu to global menu-bar

From: Rjjd
Subject: Re: Add a submenu to global menu-bar
Date: 17 Jan 2007 16:33:42 -0800

Aside...

Re: "I can't find it in gmane or google."

It doesn't matter directly now, but I went to Google groups and
searched for "Code example [Re: define-key OK; defiune-key-".

It found my post at
http://groups.google.com/group/gnu.emacs.help/browse_thread/thread/2263c2a733b9289e/37567ecb03b3f602?lnk=st&q=Code+example+%5BRe%3A+define-key+OK%3B+defiune-key-&rnum=1&hl=en#37567ecb03b3f602

(I couldn't respond earlier.  No electric power since Monday morning!)

Bob