Re: Local Variables question: c-file-style and c-doc-comment-style

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: Local Variables question: c-file-style and c-doc-comment-style
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 00:14:26 -0700

Daniel wrote:
I just noticed that the problem went away completely in CC Mode version 5.31.3. :-)

Another thing I found out is that on at least one machine that other users will most probably work on when doing changes to my source files has only ancient CC Mode version 5.28 installed, which doesn't even know about `c-doc-comment-style'. :-(

So I think I'll just stick with the solution that works in the recent CC Mode version (and is clean) and live with whatever might happen to my sources.

You might be able to install CC Mode 5.31 for use by your other Emacs
platforms, in their local site-lisp directory.

--
Kevin Rodgers
Denver, Colorado, USA