Re: (vhdl-mode) Customizing instantiation name

From: Nicolas Matringe
Subject: Re: (vhdl-mode) Customizing instantiation name
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 22:58:00 +0100

Mike Treseler a écrit :
HS wrote:

Once more I'm asking about vhdl mode...
This time I'd like to know if there is a way to customize the string
that is used when I do a "Copy port", then "`Paste as instance".
Currently what I get is:

bert_1: bert
 generic map ...

and what I need is:
bert_1 : entity work.bert

Anyone knows how to get that ? :)

M-x customize-variable
Customize variable: vhdl-use-direct-instantiation

Besides, you can customize the instance name (sorry I don't know which variable it is) by selecting VHDL>Options>Port>Instance name.

Nicolas