ps-print with dark background

From: Sebastian P. Luque
Subject: ps-print with dark background
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 00:22:15 -0600

Hi,

I use a black background, and since the last Debian emacs-snapshot
upgrade, I noticed that ps-print prints this background as it looks on
screen.  I have not customized any ps-print variables, as I was happy with
the defaults.  Can somebody please point out what variable needs to be
set, so that ps-print (and the *with-faces variation) prints simple black
text on a white background, as I'm not sure which is the right one.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

--
Seb