Re: Aquamacs and html-helper-mode

From: Gian Uberto Lauri
Subject: Re: Aquamacs and html-helper-mode
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:50:28 +0100

>>>>> "sm" == srdjan m <srdjan.marinovic@gmail.com> writes:

sm> Hi,
>> What exactly means "doesn't work" ?

sm> e.g.  ...  <html> ...  <body> ...  When I press TAB key with
sm> cursor, when it is in front of <body> nothing happens. The tag
sm> doesn't get indented.  Also wherever I press TAB key no
sm> indentation happens.

Oh, it works fine, then. But it's workings doesn't suite your taste.

A solution could be to replace the indentation engine with that of FSF
html mode.

html-helper-mode developement  is a bit  halted. The main  feature was
painting in a special color  "server side scripts" of JSP/PHP and ASP,
but the kluge  once developed stopped to work  with the latest Emacsen
and their fine jit font-lock engine and a solution was not found.

--
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____