Re: removing a sym link

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: removing a sym link
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 10:44:58 +0100

Am 02.02.2007 um 09:01 schrieb Gary Wessle:

I some how hit some key combinations while I was in the dired buffer,
now I have an entry that I need to remove, it looks like this
lrwxrwxrwx 1 fred fred 30 Feb 2 17:02 tmp -> /home/fred/myProg/ str1/res/tmp

how can I remove it?

d x
! rm

--
Greetings

  Pete

The world would be a better place if Larry Wall had been born in Iceland, or any other country where the native language actually has syntax.
                                          -- Peter da Silva