Emacsclient buffers

From: weber
Subject: Emacsclient buffers
Date: 9 Feb 2007 08:21:35 -0800

Hi!
I use emacsw32 on winxp and it has this nice feature that let's me
open files directly from explorer etc...
But those files seem to be "special": for example, they have a
different command to kill buffers (server-edit?).
My question is: is there some variable that I can check to see if a
buffer is regular or opened by emacsclient?
This way I'd be able to unify my kill command to both kinds of
buffers..
TIA
weber