Re: multiple inf files?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: multiple inf files?
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:55:54 +0100

Am 12.02.2007 um 15:10 schrieb Hadron:

hmm. not good. e.g I have emacs21 installed and emacs snapshot but I
dont want to see 3 versions of gnus inf at the top info node - only the one for the emacs I am running (emacs-snapshot). As it is I see two for
/usr/share/info/emacs-snapshot and one for emacs-21. More debian
complexity I daresay. A pain since you dont see which it is without
doing C-x d

Set INFOPATH in .emacs accordingly for the versions.

Edit the dir files to contain some versioning information.

Have another idea.

--
Greetings

  Pete

The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck
is the day they start selling vacuum cleaners.
                                    Ernest Jan Plugge