How to specify argument to move-to-column function

From: Ankur Jain
Subject: How to specify argument to move-to-column function
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:00:35 +0530

Hi, I'm trying to use move-to-column function in Emacs. Following the documentation,

Function : move-to-column column &optional force
This function moves point to column in the current line. The calculation of column takes into account the widths of the displayed representations of the characters between the start of the line and point.

I cannot specify the column parameter to move to a particular column say 20. Please help.

Thanks
Ankur Jain