Re: Planner-mode detectes MixedCase ?

From: Jim Ottaway
Subject: Re: Planner-mode detectes MixedCase ?
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:50:28 +0000

On 14 Feb 2007, weber wrote:

> Hello everyone!
> I'm having a really hard time trying to switch from Org-mode to
> planner...
> One thing that I would really like is to have this behavior described
> on Wiegley's Commentary:
>
> "Between the milestones are the bigger pieces of your plan. Name these
> pieces using MixedCase? words, and you'll notice that Emacs colors and
> underlines them for you."

Muse doesn't do MixedCase links by default, but you can enable them by
adding

(require 'muse-wiki)

to your .emacs.

> So, when inside a muse file, just typing a mixed case word would
> create a link, even if that page doesn't exist yet?
> Adding links to existing pages could be also done this way?

To get this functionality, as well as requiring muse-wiki as above you
would need to add

(setq muse-wiki-allow-nonexistent-wikiword t)

or you could customize this variable with M-x customize-variable.

Regards,

--
Jim Ottaway