Re: IMAP in Emacs

From: Thorsten Bonow
Subject: Re: IMAP in Emacs
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 09:20:52 +0100

    Greg> I'm thinking of switching to Emacs to read mail.  I have a couple of
    Greg> IMAP accounts.  Is there any solid package in Emacs that can handle
    Greg> multiple IMAP accounts (with SSL, of course)?  Where should I start
    Greg> looking?

    Greg> Thanks, Greg

This is a FAQ. You can start (as with a lot of other questions) at the Emacs
Wiki:

        http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki

I use the "Mew" mail reader for that (and L*O*V*E it). "Wanderlust" has the
reputation of being good with IMAP and "GNUS" should be able to fulfill all
your needs too...

Hope this helps.

Toto

--
Contact information and PGP key at
http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/thorsten.bonow

Like I've always said: You can pick your friends and
you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your
friends off on your saddle.

Friedman, Kinky