pdflatex, emacs in windows....

From: bgm-rao
Subject: pdflatex, emacs in windows....
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 23:59:10 +0530

What do you folks use to convert tex files to pdf in windows? How do I
set this up to work within emacs?  I am sorry if this isn't the
correct forum to address this question to.

I recently had to move to Windows and have to get this working. I did
not find any useful information after looking in google/emacswiki/pdftex pages.

Regards, Madhu