Re: hl-line-mode globally ?

From: JD
Subject: Re: hl-line-mode globally ?
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 14:50:49 -0800

Did more searching and found global-hl-line-mode ...

Sorry for the noise.

jd.

On 2/19/07, JD < jeff.darklight@gmail.com> wrote:
So, I setup a global key to be able to turn hl-line-mode on and off as I want ...but I'd like for my system to default to running that way ...

Anybody have any quick tips on globally enabling a minor mode like that ?

jd.

--
Greetings Starfghter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.