Necessary version of emacs for Planner/Muse?

From: RealityMonster
Subject: Necessary version of emacs for Planner/Muse?
Date: 21 Feb 2007 13:48:22 -0800

None of the documentation says what version I need to be up to to use
these packages. I'm running emacs-21.2 for Windows. I saw them
mentioned on this group and decided to give it a go, but I wanted to
make sure that I'm sufficiently up to date.

To developers, could you try to make sure that you mention what the
earliest working version required is? :)