Re: Emacs not redisplaying

From: Henrik Jegbjerg Hansen
Subject: Re: Emacs not redisplaying
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 20:40:42 +0100

Daniel <daniel@warum-ada.de> writes:

>> For me, the culprit is cedet.
>>
>> Henrik, do you use cedet, too?

Yes.  Well, actually I don't, but I load all the libraries, which
amounts to the same thing as far as this problem is concerned.

>> I found a message in the emacs-pretest-bug archives
>> (http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-pretest-bug/2006-10/msg00013.html)
>> that suggests installing cedet from CVS.  So I'll do just that.

Since I don't use CEDET for anything, I just uninstalled it.  And I can
confirm that everything works for me now, with no problems: I get output
from jabber immediately, even when idle.

> If it does work afterward, do you think one should still file a bug
> report, as the solution would require a non-released cedet version?

That sounds like a good idea.  And thanks for the help, Daniel!

--
Henrik Jegbjerg Hansen