Re: Question about font-lock faces

From: Robert D. Crawford
Subject: Re: Question about font-lock faces
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:25:29 -0600

>> (defun rdc-show-face-at-point ()

> You're probably better off using `get-char-property' directly (which also
> knows to select the right overlay based on priorities).

Yeah, I figured there was probably a better way.  This was just the
quick and dirty solution.  I figured others, more knowledgeable in the
Tao of Emacs, would chime in with the "real" solution.

Thanks,
rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@comcast.net

Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.