Emacs not saving desktop upon sesion exit

From: Arne Schmitz
Subject: Emacs not saving desktop upon sesion exit
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 17:13:24 +0100

Hi!

I am using Emacs CVS [1] and have the problem that Emacs does not run
desktop-save when I quit my KDE session. However, when I interactively quit
Emacs using C-x C-c, desktop-save is called.

The output of xprop shows me that my Emacs window does not use the
WM_SAVE_YOURSELF protocol. But browsing through the source seems to suggest
that this should be supported.

Any ideas?

Arne

[1] "This is GNU Emacs 22.0.93.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+
Version 2.8.20)

--
[--- PGP key FD05BED7 --- http://www.root42.de/ ---]