Re: Latest emacs snapshots max CPU on XP

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: Latest emacs snapshots max CPU on XP
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 13:38:57 -0500

Thanks for the suggestion Eli,

I've stopped using all client servers right now, but still am
experiencing the problem. Interestingly, it only starts maxing out the
CPU on loading a lisp file (.emacs and such), and then only when I'm
not actively interacting with an emacs buffer.

I'm apparently loading some background task that processes the lisp in
some way... I wish I knew more at this point.

I will switch to emacsclient on fixing this :)

- Chris

--
     (.   .)