Re: refreshing all frames from files

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: refreshing all frames from files
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 20:50:56 -0700

Gary Wessle wrote:
Xavier Maillard <zedek@gnu.org> writes:

Gary Wessle <phddas@yahoo.com> wrote:

 the files get changed by another process and I want to view the
 changes with out having to do C-x C-v for each and every one.
`M-x global-auto-revert-mode' avoids the need to do anything explicitly.
the mode is ON.
how do you fire it?
It is *automatic* when ON. That is, just activate this minor-mode
globally and all will be okay.

Xavier

any way to make the buffer "once it gets updated" to show the last
line and not the beginning as it does now, i.e, move the pointer down
to the end so that I can see whats just been inserted?

From `M-x finder-commentary RET autorevert':

,----

`----

--