Make `url-retrieve' accept another option: url-http-no-redirect

From: Lukasz Stafiniak
Subject: Make `url-retrieve' accept another option: url-http-no-redirect
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 16:20:53 +0100

Hi,

I have a feature request: make `url-retrieve' accept dynamic binding
of `url-http-no-redirect' telling that the user doesn't want it follow
redirections (but still wants redirections indicated in status).
Currently I've modified `url-http-parse-headers':

+            (if (bound-and-true-p url-http-no-redirect)
+                (setq success t)
               (set (make-local-variable 'url-redirect-buffer)
                   (url-retrieve-internal

but this is only for a global variable, no good.
I would like the feature in Emacs 22 if possible.