emms-browser

From: Hadron
Subject: emms-browser
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:18:22 +0100

I have started a new thread since there has been some update.

I uninstalled emms completely from my system, reinstalled from darcs,
reset my lisp path, removed my emms cache (~/.emms-cache) and now things
are a little better.

However, when I call "emms-add-directory-tree" it lists all songs as a
single collection called "misc" e.g

misc
  misc
   . Crying in the rain.mp3
   . Take On Me.mp3
   . The Living Daylights.mp3
   . 01 La Femme d'Argent.mp3
   . 02 Sexy Boy.mp3

he we see 2 albums with the tracks merged as "misc".

Again, my "directory format" is "artist/album/(songs)".

I guess I need to tweak some buffer populate function?