Re: Basic Q: how to visit .el file?

From: Eric Hanchrow
Subject: Re: Basic Q: how to visit .el file?
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 12:11:11 -0800

>>>>> "kj" == kj  <socyl@987jk.com.invalid> writes:

    kj> Is there an easy way to tell Emacs to visit some file in its
    kj> load path (without, of course, having to tell it specifically
    kj> where to look)?

In CVS Emacs, C-x F (find-function) does exactly what you want.

--
When I just need to kick back after a long day of changing 1.s
into 0.s and 0.s into 1.s, nothing satisfies my primal fish urge