Per frame buffer list

From: Greg Bognar
Subject: Per frame buffer list
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 01:17:30 -0500

If you open a buffer in a new frame and return to the original frame, the
newly created buffer appears in the buffer list in the original frame and
you can switch to the buffer in this frame.  Is it possible to change this
behavior?  The idea would be to have buffers associated with only one
frame, so there could be "dedicated" frames.  For instance, you could
dedicate one frame to working on lisp files, another to email, etc.  I've
looked around, but I haven't found anything.