Re: Configuring fill-paragraph not to mash the subversion delimiter?

From: Matthew Flaschen
Subject: Re: Configuring fill-paragraph not to mash the subversion delimiter?
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 19:50:34 -0400

Adam Funk wrote:
> Is there any easy way to set something in my ~/.emacs file so that
> when I'm editing subversion commit messages and I use M-q to tidy up a
> few lines of text, the fill-paragraph command will treat the standard
> line

What package are you using, psvn?

Try:

(add-hook 'svn-log-edit-mode-hook
          (lambda ()
            (setq paragraph-start (concat "\\(" paragraph-start "\\|--This
line, and those below, will be ignored--\\)"))))

It's getting duplicated for some reason, but that shouldn't affect the
functionality at all...

Matt Flaschen