Re: Problem with loading emacs version 21.4 (UNCLASSIFIED)

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Problem with loading emacs version 21.4 (UNCLASSIFIED)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:12:48 +0100

Am 19.03.2007 um 15:23 schrieb Tran, Catherine T CIV DISA GES-E:

If this is true, any idea on which package I should 'pkgadd -d' ?

At least

        SUNWxwhl SUNWxwinc

are needed to satisfy X11 support.

These bring support for additional graphics formats, the latter packages contains the libraries:

        SUNWjpg-devel-share  SUNWjpg-devel  SUNWjpg
        SUNWpng-devel-share  SUNWpng-devel  SUNWpng
        SUNWTiff-devel-share SUNWTiff-devel SUNWTiff

Could be

        SUNWxwplt SUNWxwrtl

are also needed for other graphics files formats support (XPM), just another add-on.

You could have mentioned the version of Solaris. I am referring to Solaris 10.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.