Re: trouble generating Javadoc with JDEE

From: Malte Spiess
Subject: Re: trouble generating Javadoc with JDEE
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:54:19 +0200

Sorry, no access to the computer during the weekend, but now I'm back!

Matthew Flaschen <matthew.flaschen@gatech.edu> writes:

> Malte Spiess wrote:
>> Matthew Flaschen <matthew.flaschen@gatech.edu> writes:

>> [...]
> That's obviously a lot of stuff, some of which I don't completely
> understand.  I would try commenting most/all out, and trying again.  If
> it works, you can add stuff back gradually until you find a problem.

Meanwhile I've tried it with Emacs 21 and this works. So it must be a
problem with the interaction between Emacs 22 and JDE.

>> The JDE help seems not to be available either btw. I always get:
>> jde-show-help: Cannot find JDE help file.
>
> That also works for me.

That doesn't work with Emacs 21 either. I don't know, just doesn't seem
to find the file.

Btw.: Interestingly in the user guide it says "Revised for JDEE 2.3.6"...

> Matt Flaschen

Well, thanks for your help, I hope they will fix the problems with Emacs
22 soon. (I suppose you use version 21?)

Greetings

Malte