Re: Mouse Scroll.

From: Chris F.A. Johnson
Subject: Re: Mouse Scroll.
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 14:40:56 -0400

On 2007-03-29, Daniel wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I want to scroll just one line when I spin the mouse wheel. I know I
> can do it with SHIFT key, but it is tedious to hold SHIFT every time.
>
> I have found mwheel.el, and modified like this:
>
> (defcustom mouse-wheel-scroll-amount '(1 ((shift) . 5) ((control) .
> nil))

   I use this; just change two/2 to one/1:

(defun down-two ()
  (interactive)
  (scroll-down 2)
)

(defun up-two ()
  (interactive)
  (scroll-up 2)
)

(global-set-key [(mouse-4)]  'down-two)
(global-set-key [(mouse-5)]  'up-two)
(global-set-key [(mouse-6)]  'down-two)
(global-set-key [(mouse-7)]  'up-two)

> (BTW, why emacs is so hard to use? It is very less intuitive to use.)

   It is not hard to use.

--
   Chris F.A. Johnson                      <http://cfaj.freeshell.org>
   ========= Do not reply to the From: address; use Reply-To: ========