Re: postscript printing from emacs

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: postscript printing from emacs
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 01:14:13 +0200

Am 09.04.2007 um 10:49 schrieb David Combs:

In article <mailman.1355.1174729271.7795.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>,
Peter Dyballa  <Peter_Dyballa> wrote:

Am 24.03.2007 um 00:12 schrieb Stein Arild Strømme:

If you try htmlize-view.el and tell me what you find too much work I
will be glad to change it if it is possible.

Where can I find it?

I've lost the URL, and Lennart forgot to record it in his htmlize-
view.el. I'll send you privately a copy!

Why not just post it here, onto this thread?

Sounds pretty neat, useful to lots of people here.

Here is a description, but the file is not available due to some problems: http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/Emacs.html

--
Greetings

  Pete

Some day we may discover how to make magnets that can point in any direction.