w3m scroll page

From: Davidcollins001
Subject: w3m scroll page
Date: 14 Apr 2007 13:42:57 -0700

Hi,

I have just started using w3m, and it has really come into its now
since I have just set up a server without X also I don't like the
keybinding in lynx.

Anyway, when I installed the keymap was set to lynx, I have since
changed that to info which is a lot more natural for me, especially as
I have been using conkeror too. What I would like to know is if there
is a way to map the j and k keys to the lynx binding for J and K? That
is the page scrolls like using the less pager with j and k.

Thanks