ecb/jde: returning to the 'edit1' window after jde-compile window auto-c

From: Livin Stephen
Subject: ecb/jde: returning to the 'edit1' window after jde-compile window auto-closes.
Date: 17 Apr 2007 22:34:51 -0700

Hi emacs+jde+ecb users.

 I use (aqua)emacs with jde and ecb - all three are *very recent*
builds.

I have this in my prj.el file:
 '(jde-compile-enable-kill-buffer t)

My problem is that after compilation, when the jde-compile window
closes itself (due to the jde option specified above), the cursor is
placed in the first (topmost) of the ecb-windows. For example, it is
placed in the "ecb-directories" window if I'm using the "right1" ecb-
layout.

I have to keep running the command ecb-goto-window-edit1 to return to
the window where I'm editing code.

As a convenience, I do a global-set-key routine to map C-c 1 to this
function (ecb-goto-window-edit1).

Is there a better/permanent fix that anyone can suggest ?

Regards
 --lss