Re: Changing font-lock for combined HTML and PHP code??

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Changing font-lock for combined HTML and PHP code??
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 17:49:54 +0200

Hadron wrote:

I would suggest trying nxhtml - it has come on a lot recently and
Lennart is sufficiently motivated to support it. The whole html/php/css
situation is a bit of a mess for emacs at the moment - too many
competing hacks. nxhtml is quite a nice solution to all that.

Thanks for the kind words. But please hold on for a couple of hours if you want to test nXhtml. I am currently trying to add an improvement for XHTML completion in PHP. I will tell here when I am ready.