How old are Emacs users?

From: 30ish emacs user
Subject: How old are Emacs users?
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 05:07:18 +0000 (UTC)

I'm wondering which age group most Emacs users fall into? How old are
you? I'm 32.

I suppose most of the youngest generation were exposed to some kind of
graphical editor like Visual Studio or Eclipse and they find Emacs
alien (those who don't understand...) after using the former.

The older generations were more probable to be exposed to vim or emacs
first and they "stuck" with it (know the advantages), not migrating to
graphical editor land.

That's only an assumption and I'd like to verify it. Would you please
post your age if you're interested? The statistics could be
interesting. :)