spell checking on MS Windows: myspell?

From: Peter Tury
Subject: spell checking on MS Windows: myspell?
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 12:18:55 GMT

Hi,

how do you spell check on MS Windows? I googled a bit (also this
newsgroup) but didn't find an obvious solution. It seems for me I
would need a spell checker .exe (ispell.exe?) and an emacs interface
(ispell.el?) for it. The latter is part of my GNU Emacs v22. How to
get the first one?

Another relted question: can myspell be used with Emacs smoothly? I
saw a project what made myspell and dictionaries especially good for
my language (Hungarian), so maybe I will need myspell. As far as I
know myspell is part of OpenOfficeXXX so hopefully it is not too hard
to get myspell precompiled binaries. What about an Emacs interface? I
couldn't found myspell.el. Will ispell.el work with it?

Thanks,