Re: EmacsW32 invocation options

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: EmacsW32 invocation options
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 22:23:32 +0200

On 5/2/07, Lennart Borgman (gmail) <lennart.borgman@gmail.com> wrote:
Juanma Barranquero wrote:

And so is sound reasoning without personal attachs.

Rest assured I haven't attacked you.

You think that explaining the feeling I get from your webpage is an
attack. It's not. I cannot read your mind, but I have no trouble
whatsoever reading mine.

I think that saying that the Emacs developers did not take the time to
discuss rationally or in deep what you wanted to do, or asking again
and again to people who disagrees with you whether they have read your
webpages, or messages in a discussion thread, instead of assuming that
they *have* read it and just *do* disagree... that seems like a
personal attack to me, yes.

            Juanma