Re: Frames without multiple windows on X

From: Giacomo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Frames without multiple windows on X
Date: 2 May 2007 09:56:41 -0700

On May 2, 6:25 pm, Giacomo Graziosi <g.grazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks like what I was looking for, thank you!

I doesn't work perfectly: start gdb > display other windows (to make
it look like http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3792/emacsframe2fq5.jpg
) > save layout on register 1 (C-x r w 1) > C-x 1 on the central
window to expand it > start ECB > save layout on register 2 (C-x r w
2). Now I can switch easily to each frame but if I try to move on the
first register (C-x r j 1) and then try to expand the central window
(C-x 1) I don't get what I expect: the two windows on the top of the
Gud interface are "mixed", take a look on this screenshot
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/9356/emacsregister1ko9.jpg .