Re: EmacsW32 invocation options

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: EmacsW32 invocation options
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 15:26:24 +0200

On 5/3/07, Hadron <hadronquark@gmail.com> wrote:

I have often found in the development world that sometimes "additional
thought" is a euphemism for "not today, not tomorrow, maybe in a few
years when I have nothing better to do". There are times when it can
benefit a development to let the young guns go blazing and see what
happens. Sometimes :-;

Yeah, well, I don't think that was the case right now.

And one fairly easy to answer - yes.

I was suggesting that there are other good questions.

But note the important bit - "from
those who actually use it".

Irrelevant, I think. Everybody involved in the emacsclient discussion
were also emacsclient users.

            Juanma