Re: How old are Emacs users?

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: How old are Emacs users?
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 11:06:55 +0200

() sixdegreepub@gmail.com
() 3 May 2007 22:54:45 -0700

   But I don't know whether it is good for me to use Emacs too early.

sometimes, before coffee (which i can only semi-recommend to
yet-to-be-addicted youth) emacs can be difficult to befriend.  another
solution to the "too early" problem is to stay up all night, hacking.
then emacs is the lullaby as you crash from sleep-deprivation.  but, oh
the dreams!

thi