Re: Is there any good website for emacs newbie?

From: Sebastian Tennant
Subject: Re: Is there any good website for emacs newbie?
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 20:34:49 +0300

Quoth SimpleCode <DragonXLong@gmail.com>:
> Thank you very much for your encouraging and advice, Sebastian.
> I make up my mind to learn to use emacs this time.
> I don't give up and half step!

The other thing you should do is buy a book and read it in the bath.
(It must be in the bath :-)

I don't know where in the world you are, or if you already have a
book, but I could send you my old "Learning GNU Emacs (2nd Edition)",
published by O'Reily, if you like?

Email me off-list with your mailing address and it's yours.

Sebastian

P.S. It's out-of-date in many ways, but there are lots of important
     things that haven't changed