Re: Emacs and C++ codesense

From: Maciej Katafiasz
Subject: Re: Emacs and C++ codesense
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 20:39:39 +0000 (UTC)

Den Fri, 04 May 2007 18:24:32 +0200 skrev Hadron:

>>> http://mathrick.org/files/emacs-demo.gif
>>
>> Nice demo. How did you create this?
>
> Hmm I can get the page now.
>
> This is all good but how did you do these things? Do you have
> accompanying instructions/tutorial?

Not in any organised manner, no. It's just a demonstration of some simple
(more or less) functions of several packages I use, amongst them semantic
and related tools. The tooltip completion you can see I posted not so long
ago to emacs-sources, it's called semantic-hover-completion.el. Version
0.1 is very buggy, though, so it's not really very usable for anyone who
isn't me. Unfortunately, I won't have the time to fix that in the
immediate feature.

Cheers,
Maciej