Re: 'Learning GNU Emacs' (2nd Edition) published by O'Reily

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: 'Learning GNU Emacs' (2nd Edition) published by O'Reily
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 14:26:43 +0100

Sebastian Tennant wrote:
Quoth Alberto Simões <albie@alfarrabio.di.uminho.pt>:
El Viernes, 4 de Mayo de 2007 15:38, Sebastian Tennant escribió:
In the spirit of free software I will send this book to the first
person who replies to this post (off-list) with their mailing address.
It would be nice to know who won the book... as I am yet with some
hope to get it by free :)

Congratulations Alberto, it's yours.

Heh! Thank you, Sebastian.

--
Alberto Simões - Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho
                 Campus de Gualtar - 4710-057 Braga - Portugal