Re: Face for window separator

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Face for window separator
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 23:50:23 +0200

Am 16.05.2007 um 20:30 schrieb cothrige:

I tried the above in emacs with X11 and it did set the
background of the separator, as well as the sides of the screen.
However, (set-face-foreground 'fringe ...) had no effect at all.

There are more options for the fringes in customise buffers ...

Also, it did not do anything in the plain non-X11 version, which is
what I generally run.  So, unfortunately, while this does address
things somewhat, it doesn't seem to acheive the desired result.

The fringes only exist in the windowing versions. In text terminals think of '(mode-line-inverse-video t)!

--
Greetings

  Pete

When you meet a master swordsman,