Re: NTEmacs + plink

From: Eric Hanchrow
Subject: Re: NTEmacs + plink
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 21:11:27 -0700

>>>>> "gamename" == gamename  <namesagame-usenet@yahoo.com> writes:

    gamename> Hi, I'm trying to use plink for my ssh connections under
    gamename> NTEmacs.  Unfortunately, it simply asks for my password
    gamename> over and over again.  Eventually, the number of attempts
    gamename> are exceeded and access is denied.

I'd certainly try using pageant
(http://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/x86/pageant.exe), if you
can use public-key authentication.

--
Keaton, Chaplin, Garbo - let them now make room for Gromit.
        A. O. Scott, in The New York Times