Re: VC commands - a little ambiguous to me ??

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: VC commands - a little ambiguous to me ??
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 10:37:14 +0200

Hi William,

I have to admit that my tips were only shots in the dark. I never used
the vc-commands for more complex tasks. But there's a dired integration
mentioned in the docs and I would wonder if moving and adding files with
their parent directories would be imposible.

Bye,
Tassilo
--
* delYsid has mortgage, opportunity and penis in his score file.
<delYsid> thats pretty effective against spam