Re: arrow keys in the console

From: Tyler Smith
Subject: Re: arrow keys in the console
Date: 19 May 2007 14:59:59 GMT

On 2007-05-19, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa@Web.DE> wrote:

> Since there is a file /usr/local/share/emacs/22.1.50/lisp/term/
> linux.el I wonder whether it's worth to write a bug report about the
> behaviour of your GNU Emacs in that "linux" terminal. It would be
> worth to mention the actual key bindings of your system!

That's probably a good idea. However, it's going to take me some time
to work through all the advice I've been given. It's become apparent
that I need to read up on keymaps in Linux in general in order to
figure out which of my problems are in Emacs, which are in Debian, and
which are in the particular way i've configured each.

Thanks, I appreciate the help!

Tyler